Thursday, March 28, 2013

Other than quilting

Lately I've been branching out trying to do other things with fabric. I found a super cute DIY Bow Clutch tutorial that I loved and then for Easter I saw these cute little Bunny Treat Bags.

Being new to anything but quilting, I came across the discovery that zippers and draw string holes can be tricky.

My wonderful mother in law solved my draw string issue. You'd think it was a no brainer but I didn't think of it. I was trying to feed the ribbon through the hole with a needle and thread as I thought I had nothing else that would work. She told me to try a safety pin. VOILA! IT worked beautifully.

I'm still having trouble with zippers but I'm getting better at them.

Anyway, here are the links to both of those tutorials:

DIY: Bow Clutch






No comments:

Post a Comment